Join Loma Vista 4-H
New and continuing members: Enrollment forms and payments will be accepted at the September and October meetings.
Here are the instructions:
1) Go to california.4honline.com and create a family account. (For returning members, just enter your password and user ID to access your account.)
2) Add or edit members and personal information
3) Select Loma Vista from the pull down menus for clubs
4) Select a project for each member from the project tab. This is not a guarantee your child will be in this project, but is required by the county 4H office. Members are put into projects they selact at the September meeting after they are completely enrolled.
5) Click on submit. Your status will stay pending until all paperwork and dues have been submitted to the county through our enrollment coordinator.
6) Attend the Sept. 9th meeting at 7pm and pick up the paper packet from our enrollment coordinator, Renee Garcia.
7) Fill out the paper packet and turn in to Renee Garcia with dues payable to Loma Vista 4H. Dues are $55 for the first member, $52 for each additional member. (Dues for the year cover the club meetings and programs, club parties, and insurance at 4H county events including the Ventura County Fair.)
Loma Vista enrolls members in projects at the September meeting. Members will receive a form with projects available as well as when they will be meeting. Some projects have age limits and limits on number of participants. Some projects may not happen if interest is low, and others may be added as interest is generated and adults volunteer to lead them. Members get word of what projects they are participating in by the October meeting. Many projects begin in October, but some wait until the Spring.
back to Homepage